Very few of New York’s ethnic enclaves contain reminders of the lands the immigrants left behind them. We don’t look for Greek temples in Astoria or English manor houses in Chelsea, but somehow it seems appropriate to bring a little of Chinese tradition into Chinatown. This is one of the better attempts. The ornamentation and tiles that embellish the fa§ade of the red pagoda-style office building were imported from Taiwan.
HONG KONG BANK BUILDING NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance