A Holiday Inn by the architect of the original Waldorf-Astoria and Plaza Hotels, this opulent building was converted into a homeless shelter before being returned to use as an urban motel. It was originally one of several hotels in the neighborhood that thrived during the days of rail travel, when visitors arrived at nearby Pennsylvania Station and didn’t want to wander too far to find a place to sleep.
HOTEL MARTINIQUE NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance