This building’s magnificent bronze dome was built as a Classical counterpoint to the now down-atthe-heels Manhattan Bridge approach across the street. That treasure, designed by Carr¨re & Hastings in 1915, has a grand arch and impressive colonnades that have been allowed to deteriorate over the years. The Department of Transporation has been promising to restore it, but other projects keep getting in the way.
HSBC BANK NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance