Interior Design Home Ideas
Floor area 118 m2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2 Levels 1
Roof finish – sheet metal Wall finish – plaster and paint Lounge 5.10 x 4.40 m Dining room 4.10 x 3.60 m Main bedroom 4.20 x 3.90 m Bedroom 2 – 3.40 x 3.10 m Overall dimensions 15.60 x 9.99 m
This is a compact, three-bedroom, double-storey house. All living areas and bedrooms are north facing to capture maximum light and sun in cooler seasons.
The southern entrance leads from the driveway into the open-plan lounge, dining room and kitchen. The kitchen has a scullery leading into the kitchen yard.
Provision is made for a future garage.
The lounge leads onto the covered patio.
To the left of the main entrance is the guest toilet and staircase leading to the first floor.
The first floor comprises the following:
• The main bedroom, which has a walk-in dressing room, access to a balcony and an en suite bathroom with a shower, washbasin and toilet.
• Two additional north-facing bedrooms.
• A second bathroom with a corner bath, washbasin and toilet.
Interior Design Home Ideas Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Easy Interior Design and Decor Tips
- How The Apple Made Its Way To Britain
- Christmas Decorations
- Rosalia Collection Mattresses
- Most Popular Outdoor Design Ideas