Like its neighbor down the avenue, the Bank of New York, this neo-Georgian branch bank building is out of scale with its neighbors, but right on the money when it comes to charm. As a branch of the Bank of the Manhattan Company, it was originally furnished with reproductions of colonial museum pieces, including hooked rugs.
J. P. MORGAN-CHASE BANK NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance