Designed by Stanford White, this Italian Renaissance church and the adjoining bell tower are built of Roman brick and terracotta. As he often did, White called on the best artists of the day to embellish his work and the interior is lighted by stained glass windows executed by John La Farge. The tower once held an orphanage, but now houses the history department, among others, for New York University.
JUDSON MEMORIAL CHURCH NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance