These two twenty-one-story concrete slabs set parallel to each other contain 1,136 apartments. Although they completely ignore their surrounding neighorhood, their placement creates a pleasing interior park for the people who live in the midst of the isolation they create, even if it does cancel out one of the best reasons for living in the city in the first place, the joy of people-watching.
KIPS BAY PLAZA NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance