The impressive double-volume entrance lobby has a sweeping curved staircase to the first-floor bedrooms and a view onto the covered patio.
A double door with sandblasted glass leads from the lobby to the lounge, which has a fireplace.
Both the lounge and dining room lead onto the covered patio, which has a built-in braai.
The kitchen has a separate scullery that leads to the kitchen yard and staff toilet.
There is a guest toilet beside the entrance lobby.
The double garage, which has storage space, is linked to the house through the scullery.
Large Kitchen Design Ideas Photo Gallery
The first floor comprises the following:
• The main bedroom with a walk-through dressing room and an en suite bathroom, which has a corner bath, shower, toilet and vanity top with two basins.
• Bedrooms two and three, each with a north-facing balcony.
• The second bathroom, which has a bath and vanity top with a basin.
• A separate toilet with a small washbasin in a curved vanity top.
• The family room, which has a fireplace and can be converted into a fourth bedroom or study.
• A curved staircase from the double-volume entrance lobby and a balcony overlooking the lobby below.