There are fourteen buildings and 1,670 apartments in this sixteen-story complex arranged around an interior courtyard. Its swimming pool was once the largest in Manhattan, and its roof deck had all the attributes of the deck of an ocean liner. The first tenants here, who moved in at the height of the Great Depression, were provided with housekeeping services, three restaurants, and shops along the ground-floor level.
LONDON TERRACE NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance