Established in 1826 as a small shop on Catherine Street, Lord & Taylor moved twice before settling here in 1871. After continuing its march uptown to Fifth Avenue and 39th Street in 1914, the Broadway fa§ade of its grand French Second Empire emporium was rebuilt and its ground floor was altered yet again in the 1990s when the neighborhood began showing signs of life again.
LORD & TAYLOR BUILDING NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance