The great Satchmo lived in this Corona house, now a museum, from 1943 until he died in 1971. He was one of several prominent jazz artists who lived in Queens. The Addisleigh Park section of St. Albans was the home of Lena Horne, Count Basie, and Fats Waller.
LOUIS ARMSTRONG HOUSE NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance