Among the best Art Deco apartment towers in New York, this building vaguely resembled the same architect’s One Fifth Avenue at Eighth Street in Greenwich Village. The building also houses the Equity Library Theater in a space that was originally the auditorium of Nicholas Roerich’s Master Institute of United Arts. The Institute is now a museum in a neighboring townhouse at 319 West 107th Street, dedicated to the work of Roerich, the Russian artist and mystic who wrote the scenario for Stravinsky’s Rite of Spring.
MASTER APARTMENTS NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance