This massive fifty-two-story tower gets along quite well with its neighbors. It contains an incredible 1.7 million square feet of office space, almost without flaunting its size. The bank is among the many legacies of John Peirpont Morgan, who was born in Connecticut and began his New York career as the American agent of his father’s London-based firm, Dabney, Morgan and Company, in 1861.
MORGAN BANK NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance