It is forbidden to drive a car on Roosevelt Island, but certainly not to own one. Automobiles reach this huge garage facility across the Roosevelt Bridge from Queens. Electric buses transport their drivers from the garage to their apartments. Most Roosevelt Islanders come and go via the tramway that parallels the Queensboro Bridge, or through a subway station built in 1989.
MOTORGATE NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance