This Georgian building houses art and artifacts that reflect life in the city from Colonial times. The treasures include costumes and decorative materials related to the theater, and several fascinating period rooms. The Museum has announced plans to move from here down to the newly restored Tweed Courthouse behind City Hall.
MUSEUM OF THE CITY OF NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance