A pair of mirrored glass cylinders seems to be holding this building together. Workers excavating its foundations unearthed an eighteenth-century sailing ship buried in the landfill, and when word got out, the builders agreed to allow the public to have a look at it, but only on a single Sunday when the workers had the day off and digging wouldn’t be interrupted. Part of the ship was rescued and sent to the Mariners’ Museum at Newport News, Virginia.
NATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANK NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance