Once the home of the Ziegfeld Follies, this wonderful Art Nouveau theater became a movie palace in the 1930s and then deteriorated into virtual ruin. In the 1990s, the Walt Disney Company invested $8 million in resurrecting it, and began the inexorable march of Disney across what had become one of the city’s seediest neighborhoods. The Disney magic worked, and dozens of other companies moved in, too, creating the New Times Square.
NEW AMSTERDAM THEATER NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance