New Home Decorating Ideas
Floor area 123 m2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2 Levels 1
Roof finish – concrete roof tiles Wall finish – plaster and paint Lounge 4.90 x 3.34 m Dining room 4.90 x 3.00 m Kitchen 3.32 x 2.90 m Main bedroom 3.85 x 3.26 m Bedroom 2 – 3.26 x 2.85 m Overall dimensions 14.92 x 11.06 m
This is a compact, two- to three-bedroom, double-storey house. All living areas and bedrooms are north facing to capture maximum light and sun in cooler seasons.
The north-eastern entrance leads through the north-facing covered patio into a double-volume lounge, which in turn leads into an open-plan kitchen.
The kitchen has a built-in corner pantry and a back door leading into the kitchen yard.
To the right of the entrance is the staircase.
The separate bathroom, with a bath, shower and washbasin, is located next to the guest toilet, which also includes a washbasin.
Covered parking for one car borders the kitchen yard.
The first floor comprises the following:
• An entrance from the staircase to the family room, which can be converted into a third bedroom
• The second bedroom, which can be converted into a study.
• The second bathroom with a shower, toilet and washbasin.
New Home Decorating Ideas Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Easy Interior Design and Decor Tips
- How The Apple Made Its Way To Britain
- Christmas Decorations
- Rosalia Collection Mattresses
- Most Popular Outdoor Design Ideas