Originally known as the Beaver Building, the architects solved the problem of designing for an angular site by rounding off the corner. The Cocoa Exchange is a commodities trader, now part of the New York Coffee and Sugar Exchange. It moved from here to the World Trade Center in the 1990s.
NEW YORK COCOA EXCHANGE NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance