If you get summoned for jury duty, you won’t report here but you’ll probably wind up here. In New York State, the Supreme Court is where most cases get their first hearing. The steps leading up to the portico and past its Corinthian columns have probably been in more movies and TV shows than any other location in the city. It’s illegal to shoot film inside, but the steps do the job when the scene calls for someone being hauled off to court.
NEW YORK COUNTY COURTHOUSE NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance