Outdoor Garden Design Ideas
Roof finish – concrete and sheet metal Wall finish – plaster and paint and off-shutter concrete Overall dimensions 25.70 x 22.80 m Lounge 6.00 x 5.40 m TV lounge 6.00 x 4.80 m Dining room 6.00 x 4.80 m Main bedroom 3.30 x 5.30 m Guest bedroom 3.50 x 4.00 m Bedroom 2 – 4.80 x 3.00 m Bedroom 3 – 4.80 x 3.00 m
This is a spacious, four-bedroom, double-storey house. All living areas and bedrooms are north facing to capture maximum light and sun in cooler seasons.
The southern entrance hall leads to the open-plan dining room and lounge, which has a built-in fireplace.
The lounge and dining room lead onto a large covered patio, which has a built-in braai and prep bowl, ideal for entertaining.
The one side of the entrance hall leads to the north-facing guest bedroom, toilet and study.
The guest bedroom has access to the covered patio, built-in cupboards and an en suite bathroom with a bath and vanity top with a basin. The guest toilet is adjacent to the study.
Outdoor Garden Design Ideas Photo Gallery
Click on Photos for Next Outdoor Garden Design Ideas Gallery Images
The study, with direct access from the entrance hall, is south facing and has a built-in wall unit.
The open-plan kitchen and living room, on the western side of the house, lead onto the covered patio. The kitchen has a breakfast nook, prep bowl, oven, space for a fridge, walk-in pantry and a separate scullery, which leads to the kitchen yard and the maid’s room and bathroom with a shower, toilet and washbasin.
The double garage, with a storage area, is linked to the house through the hallway.
The first floor comprises the following:
• A passage with a southern balcony, which links all the bedrooms, bathrooms, linen room and playroom.
• The playroom, which has access to the large balcony.
• The main bedroom, on the western side of the house, which has access to the balcony, a built-in safe, walk-in dressing room and an en suite bathroom with a shower, bath, separate toilet and a vanity top with two basins.
• Bedrooms two and three, both with built-in cupboards and access to the balcony.
• The third bathroom, which has a bath, shower, vanity top with a basin and a separate toilet.