Outdoor Garden Design Ideas
Roof finish – concrete and sheet metal Wall finish – plaster and paint and off-shutter concrete Overall dimensions 25.70 x 22.80 m Lounge 6.00 x 5.40 m TV lounge 6.00 x 4.80 m Dining room 6.00 x 4.80 m Main bedroom 3.30 x 5.30 m Guest bedroom 3.50 x 4.00 m Bedroom 2 – 4.80 x 3.00 m Bedroom 3 – 4.80 x 3.00 m
This is a spacious, four-bedroom, double-storey house. All living areas and bedrooms are north facing to capture maximum light and sun in cooler seasons.
The southern entrance hall leads to the open-plan dining room and lounge, which has a built-in fireplace.
The lounge and dining room lead onto a large covered patio, which has a built-in braai and prep bowl, ideal for entertaining.
The one side of the entrance hall leads to the north-facing guest bedroom, toilet and study.
The guest bedroom has access to the covered patio, built-in cupboards and an en suite bathroom with a bath and vanity top with a basin. The guest toilet is adjacent to the study.
Outdoor Garden Design Ideas Photo Gallery
The study, with direct access from the entrance hall, is south facing and has a built-in wall unit.
The open-plan kitchen and living room, on the western side of the house, lead onto the covered patio. The kitchen has a breakfast nook, prep bowl, oven, space for a fridge, walk-in pantry and a separate scullery, which leads to the kitchen yard and the maid’s room and bathroom with a shower, toilet and washbasin.
The double garage, with a storage area, is linked to the house through the hallway.
The first floor comprises the following:
• A passage with a southern balcony, which links all the bedrooms, bathrooms, linen room and playroom.
• The playroom, which has access to the large balcony.
• The main bedroom, on the western side of the house, which has access to the balcony, a built-in safe, walk-in dressing room and an en suite bathroom with a shower, bath, separate toilet and a vanity top with two basins.
• Bedrooms two and three, both with built-in cupboards and access to the balcony.
• The third bathroom, which has a bath, shower, vanity top with a basin and a separate toilet.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Study Interior Design
- Keep Rarely Used Items At The Top In Order To Optimise The Spaces Available In Other Cabinets
- Home Decoration Ideas
- Home Decoration Ideas
- 5 Of The Best Winter Kitchen Buys