Architectural historian Andrew Dolkart has suggested that the mountain that is the trademark of Paramount Pictures Corporation was the inspiration for the massiveness of its headquarters. It is topped by a four-faced clock whose numbers are stars, also part of the Paramount symbol, and a huge glass globe above it represents the company’s world-wide reach. The building once included the legendary Paramount Theater, converted to office space in 1967.
PARAMOUNT BUILDING NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance