This little cottage was moved here to Poe Park in 1913, from its original location on the other side of Kingsbridge Road. Edgar Allan Poe lived here for nearly three years before he died in Baltimore in 1913. It was here, one of several of his homes in the city, that he wrote The Bells and Annabel Lee.
POE COTTAGE NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance