This wonderful double row of twenty-four tiny houses along a private path was modeled after the stage set for a play called Pomander Walk. Naturally, it became a popular place for actors to call home, and among those who lived here have been Humphrey Bogart, Gloria Swanson, and Rosalind Russell.
POMANDER WALK NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance