Back when this was a neighborhood of densely packed slums, most of which lacked running water, the city built this structure to cope with the sanitary problems. Appropriately modeled after the baths of ancient Rome, it was converted to a recreation center with a swimming pool in 1990.
PUBLIC BATHS NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance