This complex of three huge factory buildings included the Adams Chewing Gum factory, which turned out Chiclets by the millions, and the Sunshine Baking Company, which reproduced its thousand windows on every box of crackers. The complex was transformed into the International Design Center in 1988, providing showroom space for interior designers and furniture-makers. It has now been transformed again into a general corporate center.
QUEENS ATRIUM NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance