If your property is on a sloppy site, then you most likely have one or more retaining walls. You don’t want them to become an eyesore therefore consider turning them into wall gardens as well by planting either plant climbers on them or having hanging plants cover them from above. Hanging plants you could consider are Nephrolepsis exaltata (Boston fern), Lantana montevidensis (Trailing lantana) or Chlorophytum comosum (Spider plant).
Other exciting types of vertical gardens are the garden trellises or arches on which you could plant climbers. These garden structures are portable and you could use a number of them in your outdoor space, to create a series of wall gardens.
Retaining walls Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance