Originally the Young Men’s Benevolent Society, this building now serves Orthodox Jewish women who follow the requirement of a ritual bath, or mikveh, for purification and cleansing before marriage and monthly afterward. There are strict rules and guidelines involved, and the ritual can only be performed in a special location such as this.
RITUAL BATHHOUSE NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance