The five copper onion-domed cupolas here make an important statement in the lives of Eastern European immigrants who settled here in Williamsburg. The church is a tiny building but a powerful one. Inside, the altars are separated from the nave by an impressive hand-carved wooden screen with icons painted by monks in a Kiev monastery.
RUSSIAN ORTHODOX CATHEDRAL OF THE TRANSFIGURATION OF OUR LORD NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance