SAATCHI & SAATCHI NEW YORK It’s a long way from Madison Avenue, but this is the home of one of the world’s biggest advertising agencies, as well the book publisher Penguin Putnam. It is a late addition to a neighborhood of massive buildings, most of which were built on land leased from Trinity Church as the center of the city’s printing industry.
SAATCHI & SAATCHI NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance