Now converted to television production studios (Sex and the City is filmed there, among many other popular shows), this building was formerly the bakery facility of the Gordon Baking Company, makers of Silvercup bread. The huge neon sign on its roof has served as a landmark across the river for generations of Manhattanites. It may be one reason why the new enterprise kept the old name.
SILVERCUP STUDIOS NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance