Simple Bathroom Design Ideas
This is a contemporary-style lodge ideal for a private game farm or commercial nature reserve. Any number of bedroom suites can be added, although the main lodge has been designed to accommodate 12 guests.
The positioning on the site depends on the topography, and elements such as orientation, views, contours and vegetation need to be taken into consideration.
Ideally, the lounge, deck, lapa and pool deck should be north facing.
The thatched roof combines well with a combination of packed-stone walls, glass, and plastered and painted walls.
A wooden-deck walkway leads up to the entrance via glass stack-away doors between the dining room and lapa.
The main lodge is in an L-shape alongside a covered patio with a flat concrete roof.
The lounge, which has a fireplace, has stack-away doors leading onto the deck.
A guest toilet is situated next to the lounge and screened off by a stone wall.
The open-plan kitchen has a fridge, stove, prep bowl, adjacent pantry and a separate scullery leading to an enclosed kitchen yard. There is a bar counter next to the kitchen.
Simple Bathroom Design Ideas Photo Gallery
The dining room, adjacent to the kitchen, has a double-sided fireplace, which divides the two areas. The dining room links the main lodge to the lapa area with sliding stacking doors, which interlink all the internal and external spaces, creating one huge entertainment area.
The circular-shaped lapa has a central fireplace, built-in braai and wood-fired oven, as well as a perimeter screening of vertical wooden slats or poles to create an intimate atmosphere.
The swimming pool with surrounding deck is situated next to the lounge.
The walkway to the bedroom units leads from the lapa. The bedroom units are placed at random according to the topography of the area.
• The one-bedroom units each have a single bedroom with built-in cupboards and an en suite bathroom with a bath, separate toilet, vanity top with a basin and a private outdoor shower in an enclosed circular courtyard. Each bedroom opens onto a private wooden deck.
• The two-bedroom units each have two double rooms sharing an en suite bathroom with a bath, separate toilet, vanity top with two basins and a private outdoor shower in an enclosed circular courtyard. One bedroom opens onto a private wooden deck.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Easy Interior Design and Decor Tips
- How The Apple Made Its Way To Britain
- Christmas Decorations
- Rosalia Collection Mattresses
- Most Popular Outdoor Design Ideas