Small Garden Designs Ideas
The impressive double-volume entrance lobby has a view onto the covered patio and double sandblasted glass doors leading to the lounge, which has a fireplace.
A sweeping staircase leads to the first floor.
The lounge and dining room both lead onto the covered patio, which has a built-in braai.
There is a guest toilet next to the entrance lobby.
The spacious kitchen has provision for a stove, prep bowl, fridge, freezer and grocery cupboard. There is a separate scullery with space for a dishwasher, washing machine and broom cupboard.
The double garage leads into the house through the scullery.
The first floor comprises the following:
• The main bedroom, which has a walk-through dressing room and an en suite bathroom with a corner bath, shower, toilet and vanity top with two basins.
• Bedrooms two and three, which share a north-facing balcony.
• The second bathroom with a bath and vanity top with two basins.
• A separate toilet with a small washbasin in a curved vanity top.
• The family room, which has a fireplace and can be used as a fourth bedroom or study.
A curved staircase.
Small Garden Designs Ideas Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Easy Interior Design and Decor Tips
- How The Apple Made Its Way To Britain
- Christmas Decorations
- Rosalia Collection Mattresses
- Most Popular Outdoor Design Ideas