Controls put the world of steam bathing at your fingertips. Some simply allow you to turn the steam generator on and off, while others permit you to set the maximum temperature of the steam bath, program how long the steam generator will run, and control lights inside the chamber.
Control panels are typically mounted on the wall outside the steam bath, but ancillary watertight controls can be installed inside the bath for convenience. Most manufacturers offer control panels in a variety of finishes from white and black to brushed nickel and gold so you can match them to the rest of your decor. Some steam generator manufacturers are using radio-frequency technology to make remote controls that can be used inside or outside the steam bath.
SMALL SPACE BATHROOM DESIGN Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- Bedroom Wardrobe Woodgrained Laminates
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen