Established in the mid-nineteenth century to minister to newly arriving immigrants, the predecessor of this charming church also served the needs of printers and newspaper people working in the neighborhood with a special mass at 2:30 in the morning.
ST. ANDREW’S CHURCH NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance