This still-operating Roman Catholic school became isolated in 1939 when the Bronx-Whitestone Bridge and its Hutchinson River Parkway approach cut across part of its property. These days it stands as a curiosity for commuters and other travelers who are often backed up in traffic on the parkway.
ST. JOSEPH’S SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance