Russian immigrants established their Orthodox religion in New York in the early years of the twentieth century, and this elaborate Victorian structure, with its traditional onion-shaped domes, was among the first visible signs that they were here to stay. Mass is still said here in Russian.
ST. NICHOLAS CATHEDRAL NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance