St. Vincent’s was founded by the Sisters of Charity in 1849 and moved to this location from the Lower East Side seven years later. It has been jointly administered by the Order and the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York since 1975. It is designated a level one trauma center and an AIDs center by New York State. It is a teaching affiliate of the New York Medical College, and houses a large school of nursing. This rather eccentric building contains the offices of its affiliated physicians.
ST. VINCENT’S HOSPITAL NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance