St. Vincent’s was founded by the Sisters of Charity in 1849 and moved to this location from the Lower East Side seven years later. It has been jointly administered by the Order and the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York since 1975. It is designated a âœlevel oneâ trauma center and an AIDs center by New York State. It is a teaching affiliate of the New York Medical College, and houses a large school of nursing. This rather eccentric building contains the offices of its affiliated physicians.
ST. VINCENT’S HOSPITAL NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Click on Photos for Next ST. VINCENT’S HOSPITAL NEW YORK Gallery Images