All that hard work paid off, resulting in a cozy home just waiting to be filled with distinctive country decor—and what better time of year to honor a refreshing renovation than spring? Country Sampler stylists Debbie Plantery and Rene Haines relished the thought offilling the house with cheery seasonal touches.
A Strikingly Modern Container House Boasts Breathtaking Views – Dwell (1) Photo Gallery
‘‘Spring is all about renewal, whether in the greater sense or even just around your home, Rene says. ‘‘This home’s new look really works well with the flowers and lighter colors that are the hallmarks ofthis time of year. Read on for 19 bright and cheery ways to spread spring style throughout your home!
ISLAND OF ENCHANTMENT
1. Sweeten the deal. 1 just love spring, especially decorating for Easter, Debbie says. To greet the season right, set up a sweet centerpiece on a table or a kitchen island.Here, a mother-and-baby rabbit figure rests alongside a battery taper inside a colorful wreath. Debbie also layered an egg, clay pot and spatterware cup for effect.
2. Coine around. Look through your garage, attic or basement to find a unique base for a vignette. This grouping rests on a cast-iron firepan borrowed from an off-duty outdoor fire pit. A lace runner contrasts the pan’s workaday character.
3. Take it to a newk-vil. Fill out your display with an accessory that peeks up from behind the main elements, such as this painted block boosted on a weathered drawer.
4. Put it in neutml. Debbie brought in black-and-cream ticking textiles to repeat the kitchen’s neutral features, which also balance dark and light. From black hardware installed on the lower cabinets to the gray-and-cream quartz countertop, the monochromatic furnishings set the stage for colorful spring touches, such as a cute sign (right).
5. Insert here. A napkin inserted into the handle of a petite watering can brings in some garden-inspired fun.
6. Go at a good clip. Nearby, a galvanized salt and pepper shaker caddy gets a new purpose as a host for pansy seedlings—as indicated by the seed packet clipped on with a clothespin.
7. Wash up well. At the sink, a lidded canning jar soap dispenser makes cleaning up a stylish task.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Study Interior Design
- Keep Rarely Used Items At The Top In Order To Optimise The Spaces Available In Other Cabinets
- Home Decoration Ideas
- Home Decoration Ideas
- 5 Of The Best Winter Kitchen Buys