Teenage Bedroom Design Ideas
This is an impressive, spacious four-bedroom, double-storey house. All living areas and three of the bedrooms are north facing to capture maximum light and sun in cooler seasons.
The residence is entered through the porte-cochere. To the side of the main entrance courtyard is the double garage, which is linked to the house through the security of the kitchen yard. The garage building has a separate storeroom, maid’s room and bathroom with a shower, toilet and washbasin. When entering through the porte-cochere, the double-volume foyer leads to the lounge, study and guest bedroom.
The lounge leads to the staircase and onto the covered patio, which has a built-in braai.
The open-plan kitchen and dining area lead onto the covered patio. The kitchen has a breakfast nook, walk-in pantry and a separate scullery with a back door leading to the kitchen yard.
Teenage Bedroom Design Ideas Photo Gallery
The north-facing guest bedroom, on the eastern side of the house, has built-in cupboards and a bathroom with a shower and vanity top with a basin. There is a separate toilet with a vanity top and basin, which also serves as the guest toilet.
The study can be converted into a fifth bedroom.
The first floor comprises the following:
• Entrance from the staircase next to the family room, which leads onto the balcony.
• The main bedroom on the western side, which has a walk-through dressing room and an en suite bathroom with a corner bath and shower, toilet and vanity top with a basin.
• Bedrooms two and three, both with built-in cupboards.
• The third bathroom with a shower, toilet, bath and vanity top with a basin.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Easy Interior Design and Decor Tips
- How The Apple Made Its Way To Britain
- Christmas Decorations
- Rosalia Collection Mattresses
- Most Popular Outdoor Design Ideas