This a good example of why you should always look up when you are exploring the city. Its copperclad cupolas are well worth an upward glace, but there are plenty of other interesting things going on up there. It’s true of many buildings whose ground floors may not be worth a second look. This was Brookyn’s tallest building at the beginning of the twentieth century.
TEMPLE BAR BUILDING NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance