This facility was converted into a nursing home by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York in 1979. It was originally the Flower Fifth Avenue Hospital, a teaching facility associated with the New York Medical College.
TERENCE CARDINAL COOKE HEALTH CARE CENTER NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance