14. Lei vour style bloom.
Although this vintage funeral flower basket has not-so-sunny origins, Rene turned it into a charming centerpiece by tucking in seasonal fare and fashioning a length of twiggy garland into a handle.
A Tiered Home in Los Angeles Hugs a Steep Slope Photo Gallery
15. Slick with it. I love these painted blocks, so I wanted to do something creative with them’Rene notes. She adhered wire skewers to the back of each letter block and inserted them into floral foam cut to fit in the basket.
16. Scatter your though!’. Complementary daisy blocks join a sweet bunny figure to enhance the arrangement. Underneath, a checked runner layered atop burlap provides a one-two punch of texture.
17. Make a counter offer.
A stepback hutch, a married piece or any other cabinet with a counter or tabletop makes for a top-notch display spot. Here, an old tool caddy hosts a variety of items, including graphic textiles, a metal scoop and a few canning jars.
18. Get wound up. Rework a plain grapevine wreath into a breath of fresh air by winding daisy-inspired ribbon around it and gluing on small coordinating blooms. Hang it from white rickrack for an extra dash of sweetness.
19. Renew your furniture. If your everyday tables and chairs aren’t inspiring you the way they used to, consider giving them a makeover with chalky-finish paint and new upholstery in a light hue.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Easy Interior Design and Decor Tips
- How The Apple Made Its Way To Britain
- Christmas Decorations
- Rosalia Collection Mattresses
- Most Popular Outdoor Design Ideas