Tiny Home Design Ideas
This is a spacious, three-bedroom, double-storey house designed for a stand with a moderate north-to-south slope and views to the south and south-east. Most of the living areas and bedrooms are north facing to capture maximum light and sun in cooler seasons.
The garage is on a split-level with the house and a main feature is the wooden bridge linking the driveway to the front door.
The double garage has storage space and an adjacent maid’s room The maid’s bedroom has an en suite bathroom with a shower, toilet and washbasin.
The entrance foyer on the upper floor leads to the lounge, open-plan kitchen and dining room, as well as the stairs to the bedrooms on the ground floor.
The lounge has a fireplace, a balcony on the northern side and stack-away doors opening onto the southern covered patio, which has a built-in braai with serving counters on either side.
Tiny Home Design Ideas Photo Gallery
The dining room has two doors leading onto a wooden-deck balcony.
The open-plan kitchen has a breakfast nook, fridge, stove, prep bowl and a separate scullery leading to the kitchen yard on a lower level, and the maid’s room.
The ground floor comprises the following:
• The main bedroom, which has a fireplace, walk-in dressing room, en suite bathroom and a door leading to the garden. The bathroom has an oval-shaped bath, shower, toilet and vanity top with two basins.
• A family room that leads onto a covered patio and the swimming pool.
• Bedrooms two and three, which have built-in cupboards. Bedroom three has double doors opening onto a wooden deck that leads to the patio at the pool.
• A second bathroom, which has a shower, bath, toilet and vanity top with two basins.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance