After the United Nations complex was built, the city fathers reserved a block-long space, called Dag Hammarskjld Plaza, around the corner on the south side of 47th Street, as the only place where protest demonstrations could be held. In the years since, every grievance imaginable has been aired there, but few of the protests were as impassioned as those mounted by residents of this upscale neighborhood protesting Donald Trump’s plan to build this building, which he claims is the world’s tallest apartment house.
TRUMP WORLD TOWER NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance