Tuscan Style Home Decorating Ideas
Bedrooms two and three, which both have built-in cupboards and doors that open out onto the balcony.
The second bathroom, which has a bath, shower and vanity top with a basin. There is a separate toilet with a washbasin.
Roof finish – roof tiles Wall finish – plaster and paint Lounge 4.70 x 4.40 m Dining room 4.70 x 4.40 m Main bedroom 4.50 x 4.20 m Bedrooms 2 and 3 – 4.60 x 4.50 m Patio 9.60 x 4.50 m Overall dimensions 23.94 x 14.64 m
This is a spacious, three-bedroom, double-storey house. All living areas and bedrooms are north facing to capture maximum light and sun in cooler seasons.
Tuscan Style Home Decorating Ideas Photo Gallery
The southern entrance hall leads to the open-plan dining room and lounge, which has a built-in fireplace.
The double garage is linked to the house through the hall, which also leads to the staircase and the guest toilet. The lounge and dining room lead onto a covered patio, which has a built-in braai and prep bowl.
The open-plan kitchen and living room also lead onto the covered patio. The kitchen has a breakfast nook, walk-in pantry and a separate scullery, which leads to the kitchen yard and the maid’s room and bathroom with a toilet, washbasin and shower.
The first floor comprises the following:
• A passage, with a southern balcony, linking all the bedrooms.
• The main bedroom, on the eastern side of the house, which opens onto the large balcony. The room has a walk-through dressing room and an en suite bathroom with a shower, corner bath, toilet and vanity top with a basin.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Easy Interior Design and Decor Tips
- How The Apple Made Its Way To Britain
- Christmas Decorations
- Rosalia Collection Mattresses
- Most Popular Outdoor Design Ideas