This police station and its stable, which became the 83rd Precinct before becoming the Brooklyn North Task Force, is a fanciful representation of a medieval fortress with battlements on the roof and a corner tower. It was restored by Ehrenkrantz & Eckstut in 1966, for the use of the Police Department.
TWENTIETH PRECINCT, NYPD NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance