This High Renaissance Italian palazzo is nine stories tall, but it is divided into three equal parts by high arched windows to make it appear to be a three-story building, closer in scale to its Italian precedents. The lowest of the levels is the lounge, whose ceilings are visible from the sidewalk. The other two main sections house the library and the dining room. The building’s focal point is its library that, at 13,000 volumes, is the largest collection of any private club in America.
UNIVERSITY CLUB NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance