Wall Design Ideas For Bedroom
The kitchen has a breakfast nook, walk-in pantry and a separate scullery with a back door leading to the kitchen yard.
The garage, which has extra storage space, is directly accessed through the scullery.
The north-facing guest bedroom, on the western side of the house, has built-in cupboards.
The guest bathroom has a shower and vanity top with a basin. The separate toilet also has a vanity top with a basin.
The study can be converted into a fifth bedroom.
The first floor comprises the following:
• The family room that leads onto the balcony.
• The main bedroom, which has a walk-in dressing room and an en suite bathroom with a corner shower and bath, toilet and vanity top with two basins.
• Bedrooms two and three, both with built-in cupboards.
• The second bathroom with a shower, bath, toilet and vanity top with a basin.
Roof finish – concrete roof slab Wall finish – plaster and paint Overall dimensions 18.50 x 17.37 m Lounge 5.00 x 4.70 m Dining room 4.00 x 4.10 m Kitchen 3.40 x 1.90 m Main bedroom 4.00 x 4.70 m Bedrooms 2 and 3 – 4.00 x 3.40 m Patio 5.60 x 3.90 m
Wall Design Ideas For Bedroom Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Log Homes Interior Designs – Interior Design For Home
- Easy Interior Design and Decor Tips
- How The Apple Made Its Way To Britain
- Christmas Decorations
- Rosalia Collection Mattresses