Alessi’s new Dressed porcelain breakfast plate by Marcel Wanders presents two circular cutouts, which accommodate either a demitasse or a coffee cup depending on the user’s preference. Cutting back on caffeine, perhaps? The plate’s conjoined circles allow for compelling food presentation, too.
The relief decoration is a signature of Wanders’ breakfast-themed Dressed Collection; beech wood serving pieces, part of the line and also
new, showcase the same swirly pattern.
Dressed breakfast plate from Alessi. www.alessi.com
Wanders’ breakfast-themed Dressed Collection Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance